The application provides a framework for the establishment and communication of vision and strategy at all levels of governance. Goals linked by cause-result relationship in strategic maps clearly show historical trends and actual results. The feedback system helps managers focus on critical elements and creates the conditions for strategy implementation and constantly improving business performance.
The Q-Integra Scorecard Dashboard is a software superstructure over the Q-Integra Scorecard, which allows you to create, manage and evaluate cascade of multiple scorecard within your organization. In a graphical manner, it displays performance at different levels, including information about the assigned goals, indicators, and strategic initiatives. This greatly contributes to the rapid identification of areas (e.g. cost or economic centers) with superior performance or potential for problems.
- Balanced Scorecard (BSC),
- Management by Objectives,
- Economic Value Added (EVA),
- Six Sigma,
- EFQM Excellence Model & Baldrige Award.
- quick and efficient mapping of the organization’s strategic goals,
- graphical view of perspectives and goals,
- simple creation of strategic goal links and labeling of their intensity.
- drill-down according to a defined hierarchy of scorecards up to the level of strategic themes,
- aggregated assessment of cascading scorecards,
- integrated interconnection of objectives, indicators and initiatives,
- promotes transparency and information sharing,
- display performance during selected time intervals, in the desired structure,
- easily input final values of monitored indicators or automatically load measured values from different sources.
- a transparent display of responsibilities,
- graphical representation of results,
- fast display of result details – a chart, an alarm, a spreadsheet…
- the ability to define priority target tracking.